In El Salvador we accompany pupusas, pastries, fried yucca and other foods (mainly street foods) with this delicious cabbage and tanned vegetables. It is very easy to prepare and can be kept for several months.
Learn how to make bean pupusas with cheese.
Learn how to make the cheese pupusas with vegetables.
Remember to watch my home videos of the recipes on my Youtube channel.
Link para versión en Español.
- Boil the 6 cups of water.
- Add the boiled water to the cabbage. Then add the rest of the vegetables.
- Add the salt. Mix it up and taste it. If you think it needs more salt, add more salt.
- Add the oregano and mix it in the glass jar.
- Add the vinegar. If you want more acid, add more.
AND READY!!! The cabbage for pupusas is ready. Now you can enjoy it with some delicious pupusas, fried yucca, empanadas, with snacks and fried street food.
I hope you liked it and leave any questions or comments below this recipe.
Remember to visit me on my Youtube channel in Spanish .